- Nintendo wants to improve deeper integration of Miiverse into Wii U games.
- Planning an update to the Miiverse API for a future Wii U SDK.
- Will enable players to send/receive comments, follow others within a game, view follower lists, and see a list of people who Yeahed their posts.
- Can launch a game directly from certain points within Miiverse. For example if a post was about a certain level, you could go directly to that level of the game by clicking a link within the post.
- Want to make more use of User Communities on a per game basis.
- Wii Fit U will be the first game to make use of this feature.
- In the Wii Fit U User Community, players can share training records and activity logs.
- Possibly in the future Miiverse could support a stage editor feature
- Nintendo also wants feedback from developers regarding Miiverse ideas.
Source: Nintendo World Report